From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 09:50:37 -0400
Hi there everyone!  Something occured to me last night in reference to our
problem with Pete and the tribe.  I think Peter might be somewhat allergic
to perfume.  Which makes me wonder if that is part of the problem.  I know
it's not *this* type of musk but you know how some perfumes are musk oil
based??  I'm wondering if he is sensitive to that sort of thing, that it
would also stand to reason that he would be sensitive to the ferrets'
muskiness .... Thoughts anyone??

Thanks again to all who have offered suggestions and I'll keep everyone
posted as to how things turn out. Take care and hugs to all!

George, Jasper and the Tribe

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret