From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:46:00 -0400
Hi Everybody!

If you live in or near Toledo, there's a new ferret club in your area!!!
Ferret Education and Resources of Toledo (F.E.R.T.) has had our first
board meeting and we're in the planning stages of our first general
meeting.

If you live in the Toledo area, please join our Yahoo group to keep up on
the details as we make plans and get the group going.  We'd love to have
your help and input!!