From:
Ingrid Rhinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:13:59 -0600
Hi everybody,

As you read, the hearing has been set.  Everyone is excited and now is
the time to mobilize!  Anyone who can come to the hearing on March 11,
please come!  The more faces we have present, the stronger our presence
will be felt.

If you live in MD, write to your delegates (or fax or email) and tell
them how important this legislation is to you and your family.  You can
find their contact information here:
http://mdelect.net/lookup.asp (fill in your information and then scroll
to the section that says 'Your current Representatives to the Maryland
General Assembly')

We have over 400 signatures so far, over 85% of which are from MD.
All of your signatures are very important so please sign!  Go to:
www.mdferretpaws.org/legislation/petition.html

If every person on the FML signed, we would have over 3000 signatures
from concerned ferret people!

Let's all work together to get this bill passed!!!

Ingrid Rhinehart
Secretary
Maryland Ferret Protection and Welfare Society
www.mdferretpaws.org
Sign the Petition!!  www.mdferretpaws.org/legislation/petition.html
Announcements - www.mdferretpaws.org/cgi/mboard/discus.cgi