From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 05:25:35 -0600
I have 100' of sewer hose that I put in a huge heap on the floor of the
ferret room.  I have decided that it would be a great idea to hang it
from the walls.  (knotty pine tongue in groove paneling).  There are two
windows in the room, normal window height and size, one on each exterior
wall.  Any ideas on how to go about doing this?  I was thinking about
some sort of hanger type loops.  But I know I have to keep it totally
away from any windows.  They can leap an amazing distance!  I am trying
to make more room on the floor for them.  I currently have an
overabundance of "stuff" on the floor, along with the hose.  Besides, I
think they would have a great time running around the room in that hose.
I might even hang a little from the ceiling too.

If anyone is interested, sewer hose makes a great toy.  100' was about
$25 dollars and its got small slits in it for air.  But not so small
slits that they catch their toes in it.  My guys love it.  You can get
it at home improvement stores fairly easily.  It's not heavy, but it is
awkward to handle.  Super easy to clean with a garden hose, in the yard.

Shelley and the "no room to dance" fuzzies.

PS: Wes, are you saying you need some more help?