From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 23:18:11 -0500
hi,

I havent been keeping up w/ FML lately, so I dont know if this was
mentioned, but tonite when I was at the store I was looking at the books
( Stephen King ) and out of the corner of my eye I saw a picture what seemed
to resemble a ferrets face.  So of course I picked the book up.  Its called
The Outcast and the Badger I think??  Well I read the 1st couple of
sentences and it was about a feirce ferret and a badger.  I wouldve baught
the book if I had enough money w/ me.  But I still trying to figure out if
its a 'horror' story ( since it was between S.  King and D.  Kunz) or just a
'young adult' book misplaced.  ( but all of these books were there, not just
one copy)??????

karri