From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:42:29 +0300
Hello FML,

Have any of you had trouble w fleas resisting medication this year?

A friend in Calif on the OR border, and I here in Ethiopia, have
situations in which fleas do not die on standard treatments. I
use Revolution here, and she uses totally different things (not
on ferrets) including powders and flea bombs.

I have two small dogs on which the Revolution does not work. Especially
one of them, a fully-haired Chinese Crested. The other animals (my
other dog, my cats, and my ferrets) are fine. (The donkeys too,
though I have never seen fleas on them and don't treat them -- maybe
herbivores don't get fleas?)

Since these two locations are so far from each other, and our
treatments are so very different, I am wondering what might be
going on.