From:
"Houle Marion (NHQ-AC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:23:10 -0400
Hello to all the fuzzies, and the naturally their humans:

Five of us here in Ottawa are in the process of setting up a ferret
shelter.  As there is no shelter per se already here, we have our hands
full, and pretty empty wallets!  We have discussed a number of ideas for
fundraising, and one of the ideas we have come up with is selling ferret
tea.  Now, the only problem we have to date - how do we make ferret tea??
Does it have to be boiled (yuck, I hope not!!) or can we just seep it?
If anyone has the recipe for ferret tea, we would be very appreciative!

Also, if anyone has any other ideas for fundraising, you can email me
directly, or at the email address for the shelter which is

Thank you very much,

Marion Houle