From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:03:44 -0500
Hey Dave, you were asking about what ear mites look like under a
microscope. Do a quick search on YouTube, you won't be disappointed!

How do I know, you ask?

Well, it all started with my vet letting me look at some under her
microscope. She then proceded to tell me that she has seen them
uh...'procreating'...under the scope before. I told her that she
needed to somehow film it and post it to YouTube.

When I got home, I remembered the conversation and so I went to see if
anyone had beaten us to the punch. Low and belold, they did....

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael