From:
Jacqueline Conquest MA LMHC CCH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2013 20:59:11 +0000
I really need advise on where i can get Luprone Depot on line. I have
a small rescue of ferrets that i have been financially supporting by
myself for years. If anyone here has done this than you know what like
to give everything you have to support these sweet babies!

I have a friend whom has had a rescue with tremendous experience and
she can help me compound the medication. I have done a lot of research
on line ie CanadaDurg and i need to get 3.75 or 7.5. Looking for the
best price but very reliable in terms of being a reputable company. My
vet whom has been giving the Luprone is ready to make the prescription.
and no the implants are not an option.

This is time sensitive. I have ferrets that have needed the Luprone for
several months but i have not had the funds to provide and one that has
been getting it from the vet next shot due 3/4/13. Now i finally have
the funds to buy the Luprone in bulk! and tx everyone that need it!
Thank you.

Thank you,
Jacqueline