From:
Caitlyn Bergeron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 06:24:48 -0500
Please watch for Quincy tonight: he'll be the little black sable boy
with the beautiful white bib whose top of the head and neck area smells
like scratch-n-sniff grape.  He might be a tiny bit scared, although
his dad and I told him all about you and the Bridge, so if you could
make sure his siblings Grommie, Phineas and Phoebe know he's coming,
I would appreciate it.  Tell him that his squeaky purple dinosaur will
be properly hidden in the guest bedroom closet (as soon as I can let it
go) - are there squeaky purple dinos at the Bridge?  - and that no one
could hide it like he used to.  The jingle bell eggs and the electronic
mouse I haven't been able to find yet, so I think he probably managed to
sneak them in.

He was the ferret that we'd had the longest (it would have been three
years this New Year's Eve), but at over seven and with a myriad of
problems, it was time for him to go.  Please tell him that we're sorry we
couldn't let him go sooner, and that his mommy, siblings and especially
his daddy love him and miss him very much.

Thank you,
Caitie