From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:09:37 -0700
I don't understand why I'm not in better shape?  My ferret has a planned
exercise program for me!

1. Bend and stretch - bend over to pick up ferret, ferret moves just out
of reach so you have to stretch

Bending and stretching is also required to remove poop from those hidden
corners.

2. Running/jogging - Must place chase up and down the hall and around the
house until owner is breathless, then ferret play attacks until owner
continues running

3. Overhead reaches - ferret finds wonderful places just out of reach
overhead to teleport to and owner must stretch and reach to retrieve ferret

4. Wind sprints - that sudden dash the owner must make when hearing a
crashing sound coming from another room where a ferret was just seen!  Or
the mad dash to the door to get out of the house before the ferrets can
get there too.

5. Mental exercise - Must continue to think of new games to entertain
ferret.  No matter how many toys you get, the ferret lays flat on the
floor and looks at you until you create a new game.

6. Breathing exercises - Must take deep breaths after laughing so hard at
ferret antics!

So what health plan do your fuzzies have planned in your home?

Masked owner with masked fuzzies in CA