Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:09:01 -0500
>Here is Travis's response to the romance novel website:
> http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com/index.php
>
>The man is a class act. He is always a gentleman and remembers his
>ferrets first.
>Robin

Okay, so he's a classy, gentlemanly loincloth-wearing love machine. And
this changes what? I will never let him live this down as long as I
live. I already have plans to cut out a photo of his face and put it on
the half naked Indans body on the cover of that book and leave it next
to my bed. He'll have lots of 'plaining to do to my husband, Scotti, at
the next symposium.

As far as the book goes, personally I don't mind waiting to read onto
the next nipple scene in the book if I'm reading about BFF's. ...
unless it interupts my fantasies while reading about the throbbing
and quivering manly parts of Travis's as I read ...