From:
Kim Vanderlaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:51:20 -0500
>From:    Michelle McCumbers <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Melatek-Melatonin Implants
>
>Has anyone had any trouble getting the melatonin implants from
>Melatek?  I first introduced my vet to the idea, and he really wants to
>start using them, but he tells me that he's having a hard time getting
>a hold of them and having to fill out so much paperwork....

Hi,

This is very strange.  I got the implants (shelter) after a phone call to
Melatek and my vet.  My vet had to call them to tell them it was OK to
sell me the implants, that she was supervising.  I am not aware of any
paperwork - I certainly didn't need any and my vet never mentioned
anything.  It was all done fast enough to assume everything was simply
done by phone.

Kim

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help
section?"  She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
  -- Steven Wright