From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:25:46 PACIFIC
Howdy All!

For those of you who are seeking a Ferret Screen Saver, you have got to
get one of Jeanne Carley "The Ferret Screensaver." It's GREAT!  I love
mine.  It comes with 33 of Jeanne's CUTE Ferret pictures you find on her
calendars.  There is no such thing as a ugly ferret!!!  You can also use
one of these pictures for your computer wallpaper, (which can change on a
routine or manual base).  It works with Win 3.1, Win 95, Win 98 & Win NT.

I have it on my computer at work and it brings a smile to my face and
everyone who sees it.  My coworkers are amazed how cute ferrets really are.
You see we live in CACALAND and most of them have never seen a real ferret.
(Outside of the movie: Kindergarten Cop, Beastmaster, & StarShip Troopers.)

Anyways, go to The Ferret Company website:
www.ferretcompany.com and get yours today.  I have to tell you all about
"The Ferret Company" Screen Saver.  It's EXCELLENT!

Thank you Jeanne.

Stephanie & My Little Band of Closet Thieves:
Spanky, Claudia & Scarlett O'Ferret
+Sam @Rainbow Bridge
and the New Guys:  George & Gracie (This is another post)