From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 16:02:54 -0800
The first time Tyson did his Elvis impersonation, I admit it, I was a
little shocked!  Having since learned that ferrets can do just about
anything-this time I just sat back and enjoyed it.  It seems that Hope was
sleeping in his corner hammock-his BLUE corner hammock!!  I don't recall
seeing her sleep there before.  She usually sleeps in the big hammock with
Einstein or in the hanging cube.  Einy doesn't even sleep in the corner
hammock-he prefers the big hammock or the sleep sack.  I guess Tyson must
think the corner hammock is his.  So, Einy is all snuggly in the sleep sack
and Hope is zonked in the corner hammock when out pops Tyson-this time not
in white sequins, but in a fur-tight black leather suit!  Okay, so I was a
little shocked.  I mean can you imagine how funny a white ferret looks in
black leather?  With a matching black guitar?  I sat stunned-waiting to see
what would happen next!  He started twanging and gyrating those hips and
the next thing I know-I'm tapping my toes!  Yup!  "Blue.  Blue.  Blue suede
hammock!  Blue.  Blue.  Blue suede hammock!" It was too cute!

Einstein-always embarrassed by his brothers' silliness-put his paws over
his eyes and slipped deeper into the sleep sack.  Hope watched and listened
as he sang, "Well, you can sleep anywhere but get out of my blue suede
hammock!" With the last twang, Hope let out a big yawn and rolled over-more
comfortable than ever with obviously no intention of moving.  Tyson just
stood there so I, not really knowing what else to do, clapped loudly and
yelled, "Encore!".  But Tyson disappeared and Einy stuck his head out and
said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Elvis has left the building!"

Della and the Tumbleweeds
Judy Cooke
Tyson,Einstein and Hope

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow