From:
International Ferret Congress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 21:31:40 -0500
The International Ferret Congress is thrilled to welcome the Canadian
Chapter of the International Ferret Congress to our organization.

As many of you know, Randy Belair put on the very first international
ferret symposium with her Ferrets 2000 in Toronto, 4 1/2 years ago.  For
those who attended, it was a truly remarkable experience.  We had been to
ferret shows before, to club meetings and frolics, but we had never been
to anything like this.  At Ferrets 2000 we learned the latest in ferret
care, and shared the joys and sorrows of living with and loving these
animals.

Randy and her event were inspirations to us.  We wanted to bring this
type of event to others, to recreate if possible the sense of community
and camaraderie we experienced in Toronto.  We hope in some small way we
have done so with the events in Las Vegas, Niagara Falls and Atlanta.
We hope to do so again in St. Louis this spring.  We know it will happen
in Toronto in June 2006, and we hope to see you all there!

Thank you Randy, and welcome!

The International Ferret Congress Committee
http://www.ferretcongress.org

"We are led, when we share our loves, to an enchanted life of inner
happiness, which unsharing others cannot know."
           --Richard Bach, Air Ferrets Aloft