From:
Dale Mathurin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:05:29 -0400
Just wanted to say bless you to all the shelter moms that have given so
much for these guys.  I am blessed to be able to come help you but 24/7
is a huge sacrifice.  I am a so much better person because of these guys.
More patient and grateful for what I have.

I am no longer afraid of my fuzzie's getting sick.  I will do every thing
I have learned to help them when the time comes.  The personalities of
these guys is varried and amazing.  I am amazed that they are so loving
and happy.  Plus, I got to see tails wagging( I must get some tubes!) and
meet a few "Lap Ferrets"(I didn't know they existed).  Every day something
new comes out in their personalities.  I am sometimes afraid I miss
something new when I am not there.  Anyway as I said, these shelter moms
are incredibly giving and UN-selfish Please stand up and give them an
ovation.  (donations would be nice too.)

Gen: mommy to Squeaky, Tiki, Blondi and Flynn.