Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:12:55 -0500
This song was inspired by and is sung to the tune of Irving Berlin's
"Sisters, Sisters," from White Christmas.

Ferrets, Ferrets

Ferrets, ferrets
We have two very silly ferrets
One steals enough stuff to fill a big sack
The other one gets Styrofoam all over his back.

Ferrets, ferrets
We have two nicknamed ferrets
One is called Bitey cause she loves to bite
The other one's called Whitey though he's not exactly white.

Where there is trouble they come in a double
The same in the dark or sun
Two furry faces squeezed in tight places
They think this is great fun!

Ferrets, ferrets
We have two very funny ferrets
One bounces up and down then starts to flee
The other dances back and forth like Muhammed Ali.

Ferrets, ferrets
We have two very different ferrets
One feasts on anything we serve to eat
The other one will hardly even sample a treat.

Where there is trouble they come in a double
The same in the dark or sun
Two furry faces squeezed in tight places
They think this is great fun!

Ferrets, ferrets
We have two very cute ferrets
One wears a dark mask cause she's on the take
The other one looks kinda like a white furry snake.

Ferrets, ferrets
We have two therapeutic ferrets
One does a better job than ECT
The other makes us laugh so hard we practically pee.

Where there is trouble they come in a double
The same in the dark or sun
Two furry faces squeezed in tight places
They think this is great fun!

Ferrets, ferrets
We have two disappearing ferrets
One minute they jump and run all around
The next they are absolutely nowhere to be found.

Ferrets, ferrets
We have two very precious ferrets
They burrow down deep into our heart
That's why it will be tragic when they have to depart.

Where there is trouble they come in a double
The same in the dark or sun
Two furry faces squeezed in tight places
They think this is great fun!

Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
We would never split because together we're so grand
Lord help the sheriffs who come between us and our ferrets
And lord help the ferrets who sink their teeth into a hand!