From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:25:56 -0700
The final few days are here for our raffle of the month!!  Our raffle
this month includes a bell collar, Super-pet ball, rare set of blow-up
mother and baby ferret, and three pieces of awesome, donated jewelry.  To
check out the raffle, detail, and payment methods, please visit our web
page and check under the fundraisers page.  Tickets are only $1.00 each
and 6 for $5.00.  We have only sold 6 tickets so your chances will be
great!!

Thanks in advance for the much needed support!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981