From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:17:52 EST
Hi to all, Well I have been very absent from posting to the FML.  With
all the ferrets comming into the shelter and my job I never seem to have
a free minute to write.  So here is a quick update.  So far this year we
have taken in 313 ferrets, and tomorrow we are getting in 4 babies under
1 yr and Thurs we are getting in a trio.  Adoptions are very slow, not
sure if its the economy or what but we have so many adoptable ferrets and
no one to give them a home.  We also have a large amount of ferrets that
are older and will probably reside with me forever.

We also have the flu, my son had it, I have it and a few of the older
ferrets got hit with it, we lost 4 in the last few weeks and I have
stocked up on Amoxi, bags of fluids, needles, syringes, duck soup and
vitamins.  We are doing a great job on keeping most everyone healthy and
flu free, but its a great task.

I have to give cresit to some of my most wonderful shelter angels for
their help in fostering and helping me care for the sick kids.  Thanks
to Kelly, she is awsome!!!, to Mark and Anna for fostering some of outr
elder ferrets, to Dave and Cindy for going to the ends of the earth to
pick up ferrets from CaCaLand and also to Dave for being our Santa for
our pic days at Petsmart.  to Ed and Sandi for fostering and redong our
website and its looking great!!!!  to everyone sending Santa presents,
thank you!!

Ok now for a shamless plug.  We have some great items on e bay, many
don't have bids and most have really low bids on some really great stuff.
We have more to put up but want to make sure things are moving along
before we do.  The money from the auctions will go to help with our
vet bills, for feeding over 100 ferrets daily, for litter and general
supplies.  We really need your support to keep things rolling along.
Please visit our new revised website, still under construction in some
areas, and click on our e bay link and check out the great stuff we are
selling.

i'm sorry if my post makes no sense but I'm really fighting this flu,
cold whatever thing and its nasty!!!!

Here is our website addy:
http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/

Take care,