From:
TonyClarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 22:19:30 -0000
Just to clarify the poition in Europe.

Virbac in the UK use implants manufactured in the UK.

Manufacturer for batch release is

Brecon pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Hay-on-Wye
HR3 5PG
UK.

So the supply chain will be different. Due to lower demand in the UK
(for ferrets) the supply problem may not exist.

The implants are packaged and marked...
Suprelorin 4.7mg. implants for dogs (2)

There are 2 implants packaged together (total 9.4mg),together with the
injector and Virbac titled data and information sheet. This packaging
is standard throughout Europe and therefore the European supply is a
licensed Peptech product with outsourced manufacture.

Tony.
My home is ferret proof - my heart is not.