From:
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 02:35:36 -0400
Hello my friends!  The shelter has been buzzing this week!  Mommie had
to build a whole new bedroom and bathroom for a new roommate to move in.
She had the help of Mark & Sandy and Melissa and her dad.  Mommie is
sooooooo greatful to Mark & Sandy for staying late every night this week
(sometimes until 3am).  Without them, she would be crying right now ;)

The shelter's new roommate has 2 doggies.  Bevo is a cute guy who always
looks like he has a question on his face and Geisha is a wrinkly sweetie.

The shelter took in 3 kids this week.  Jared (mom calls him Stony 'cuz he
reminds her of a ferret that used to be at the shelter named Flagstone),
is a VERY sweet and handsome boy.  He came from Toronto Animal Control
and is very underweight for his very large frame.  Erica and her brother
are only 8 months old and very playful.

Our little piggy, Felix was adopted into a loving and understanding
home last week.  He has a LOT of trouble finding his litter box (hence
"Felix") and his new mommie and daddy just love him anyway.  His old
owner dumped him here and kept his brother because Felix wouldn't use a
litter box and while he was at the shelter, he tried sooooo hard to find
another kid to cuddle and play with.  So many picked on him, but when he
met his new brother, they were like 2 peas in a pod!  We're all so happy
for him.

Well, grandma is calling me to go and play with her and the other kids,
so i'll go for now.  i love you all!

Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"