From:
Jon Rex Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 00:27:13 -0500
We have a 35lb bag of Marshall Premium diet: We ordered it from the Marshall
catalog: I believe they are available in 7, 15 and 35lb sizes.  We recieved
it UPS.  So It should be widely available.  Just call for a catalog.  It
took our "chickens" a couple of weeks to get used to it (they were eating
Purina Kitten Chow before) and now we mix the k.c.  with marshall diet just
enough to give them some crunchy stuff and hopefully keep the tartar buildup
down.  (They're teeth have been perfectly tartar free until we started
feeding them the M.F.  diet)

--
"Until the circle of man's compassion is extended to all living things, man
himself shall not find peace"- Schweitzer