From:
Dana Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:10:33 -0800
Hi All!

We too have ferrets that like to pull a blankie into their hammock.  They
also like to pull a part of the bigger towel on the kitchen floor of their
cage into the hammie.

Samantha also likes to cover herself and the food dish when napping.
Really cute!

We recently have ferretproofed the couch by getting a futon.  So, they are
now allowed out for as long as they want to be.  We put their cage on the
floor and let 'em run.  Last night, they were trying to put themselves to
bed, but couldn't seem to sleep without their cereal treats.  They would go
in the cage and then walk back out, look at the cabinet where the treats
are a minute, look at me and then walk back into the cage.  They did this
several times before Mama got the hint and got them their apple jacks!  A
ferret slave am I!

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 7)
Robert (I am SUCH a good boy!! and cute, too!)
Eddie(Come here Mama, let me give you more kisses)
Theodore (Let's see, I'll take this textbook and learn more about
clinical practice)
Samantha (If I could just figure out how to open that cabinet...)
Bonnie (Please throw more food out of your cage - it is quite good!)
Riggs (Any extra apple jacks you want to get rid of?)
Kitty (Now why did they go back in the cage? I wasn't done playing!)