From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2010 13:09:07 -0500
Many thanks, from the bottom of our hearts to Marie from BC for her
LOVINGLY hand made goodies she sent to so many of our kids. Many thanks
also for the little trinkets you sent to me as well :-) The kids all
love their soft sleeping things and the toys. You over-did it and took
so many of our kids off the Giving Tree!!! Thank you Marie and thank
you to EVERYONE else that supported the Giving Tree this year. I know
you all made a difference in the lives of shelter ferrets everywhere.

On a good note, Uno, our one-eyed wonder ferret asked for a home for
Christmas and he was granted that. Marie still sent him his Christmas
gifts so he could take them to his new home. Thanks for that!!!

Much love, Randy