From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 23:15:01 EST
Hi everyone,
Well, things with the Utah kids are still going smoothly, we are slowly
placing everyone into new forever loving homes.  The few who are terminal
are all doing much better then I would have thought they would be.

On another note it looks as though I may be expecting a child and am
trying to find a few people in the Spokane area who can help clean the
fuzzies every now and then.  No, this will not change a thing around here
as in taking new ferrets or anything.  I ran the rescue while PG. with
my now 7yr old daughter and everything stayed the same, I just needed a
little help the first two months as I was quiet tired and the last month
as I couldn't get into the cages to clean as easy!  So I am just trying
to line up some help before it gets to that point.  So if you are in our
area and can spare a day or two a month it would be greatly appreciated.
Here is our web address if you want to see the kids here!  Many still need
new loving forever homes.
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html

Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
Ferret Dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County (easternWA)
1-509-262-9556