From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1993 10:53:27 -0400
From issue 571:
>From:   [log in to unmask]
>
>Geri, they think the fridge is God? ROFLMAO!!! LOL! That's a good one.

From issue 573:
>Date:   Tue, 7 Sep 1993 15:25:40 -0400
>
>First of all, Daisy, would you mind sending us a translation of all your
>abbreviations?  Some of us slower people are a bit bewildered.

I second that emotion! (with all due respect to Smokey Robinson :). Maybe
I'm just not net-traveled enough to recognize these. From the context I
would guess that LOL means Laugh-Out-Loud, and based on that I think the
LMAO in ROFLMAO might be Laugh-My-A**-Off, but I can't think what the ROF
means. Am I right about the rest? Please clue us in.