From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 15:34:22 -0400
So, now that Josephine Hansen has compared the contents of Kaytee, TF and
IAMS, can anyone tell me if there is a reason why TF and Iams is claimed
to be the best?  You see, I changed from Kaytee coz everyone says use Iams
or TF, and I want my kiddies fed right.  But now I see more protein in the
Kaytee, as she says.  Is there another issue such as carbohydrates or
something?  Please help us who are fairly new, to not make a choice without
any further info which may be very relevant.  Should I decide based on the
highest protein content, or are there other things that need to be
considered that have more priority?

Thanx to all of you who write in and give your advice.  I feel so much more
confident that I am "raisin'" :-) the fuzzies well when I see that what I
do is what is tried and true with you.

Ryan
Fester (Mom!  No time for this!  Raisins!  Raisins!  I need raisins!)
Reiko (Raisins,phooey!  I want Mom's FOOT!)
Nino (Why CAN'T I be the only fuzzy in the house?!)