From:
Harold Way <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 08:40:07 UT
I've been reading all the discussion about various forms of litter, etc.
lately.  We (Tigger and Puddin') have taken a different approach, similiar
to what someone else touched on a couple of days ago.  We use puppy training
pads, cut into 4" X5" pieces.  Each one has a plastic backing, absorbant
middle, and a soak thru inner liner.  We put them in the back corner of the
cage, replaced each morning and night, into a trash bag kept at the cage.
It's easy, accepted by the ferrets, and no cleanup.  We have linoleum cut to
fit the cage bottom, and it's a breeze to wipe down and keep clean.  Those
struggling with litter, pooping thru screened bottoms, etc, might look into
this.  The pads are at any pet supply section in department stores, farm
supply stores, etc.  Each pad makes @20 cutup pads.

(Drum roll please!) Tigger and Puddin' Ferret proudly announces their own
homepage.  The guestbook doesn't work right, so use the email link for
comments, suggestions, etc.  Their intent was to provide a little info.  and
fun.  Check it out at www.geocities.com/heartland/7340

Take care of the fuzzies
Harold, Diana, Tigger, and Puddin'
www.geocities.com/heartland/7340
Surprise someone, commit a random act of kindness today!