From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:17:57 -0700
On behalf of all the people who joined in to send cards, I would like
to wish all the Shelter Dads a wonderful Fathers Day!  Sometimes you
'dads' get overlooked and we want to make sure you all know how much
we appreciate what you do....not just today, but all year long!

A special thank you to Ada Gibbs for coming up with this wonderful idea,
to Joanne for helping to compile the list and to the card-senders:

Ada Gibbs, Diddy Wheeler, Diane Taylor, Julie Pressey, Stephanie Grant,
Alicia Drakiotes, Chris Matlick, Judy Gabel, Fran Brown, Deb Carlson,
Erica Bruczkowski, Joanne Ruffner, Renee Downs, Linda Miller, Vickey
Bishop, Lydia Russell, Robin Jones, Laurel Dittman, Francine Prager,
Debbie Fitzgerald, Jen Phillips, Rebecca Stout, Alayne Avery and Brenda
Zupko

And to BIG....cards were sent to you, too-we know you aren't a shelter
dad, but you are somewhat of a father-figure!  Trying to keep some of
us in line is a difficult task!  We appreciate all you do!!

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!