From:
Cheryl J Halley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 1996 09:19:16 PST
On June 6th, Sushi went to the vet for her injections (rabies + distemper).
She is a year and about 6 weeks old.  She was okay after leaving the vet.
But two days later we noticed a bump on her back leg where she had had one
of the injections.  I called the vet and he said it was probably a reaction
and to call back if it had not started to go down after a week.  By June
20th, it has nearly gone.  I was wondering if any one else had experienced
this?  I did wonder if it was one of the tumors, but my mum looked at Sushi.
She said she had had dogs that also got bumps after injections and that it
was just the fluid.  Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] since I am behind
on the fml.  Thanks in advance.