From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 01:45:49 +0000
Hmmm...

it just occured to me that my ferrets have gone for *both* wine and beer...

it shouldn't be too hard to find ferrets to "interact" with their product ;)

'sides, bottles are for pushing over and rolling around, aren't they?

As for cans...well, since my car doesn't have airconditioning, I will put a
cold can of pop in the carrier if it's hot in the car.  My late Taz decided
she would try opening one...she didn't get it open, but popped the seal on
it enough for it to spray and leak:( I had a rather sticky ferret who had
decided the Mt.  Dew was nectar of the gods *shakes head*.

I can see it now...ferts doing a "taste test" with the way they like to get
into glasses...*L*

Sue