From:
"Kirk F. Stantis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 10:27:27 -0600
I suppose that since I am one of the more recent subscribers to this list,
that this info has already been posted, but I just recently discovered the
book, The Outcast of Redwall.  It is a fantasy book about a ferret by Brian
Jacques.  It was just released in paperback.

              In legend could the truth be told,
              Of a warlord's son, a ferret bold,
              With blood-red paws, he was cast out
              But left a shadow of doubt...

Many seasons ago, the evil ferret warlord known as Swartt Sixclaw abandoned
his infant son and left him for dead...

Raised among the good creatures of Redwall Abbey, the ferret Veil could
never escape his father's tainted blood.  And when he committed an
unforgivable crime, Veil was banished from the abbey forever...

Now, Swartt Sixclaw and his vicious hordes of searats and vermin are on the
warpath.  And The Outcast of Redwall must choose his destiny -- as friend or
foe of Redwall Abbey...

This is a national bestseller and a must read for we ferret fans!

Happy Dooking & Booking!
Gaye
Ferret Bueller & Houdini