From:
James Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:23:44 -0700
Hi all,

Thinking happy thoughts for all ferrets, wherever they may be...

I am looking for anyone that may have tattoos of ferrets.  Not tattoos ON
ferrets, but OF ferrets.  My wife is thinking of getting a tattoo, and I'm
trying to talk her into getting a fuzzy instead of a Unicorn.  (or maybe
I'll get it)

Any thoughts or photos, and authority to use your designs, would be much
appreciated.  Please post to the list or email me directly.

Thank you all.
Jim and 17 fuzzies