From:
Kirsten Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 05:34:51 -0500
hi,
i just finished writing that last article about my ferret teddy, not
being able to sleep.  now i'm watching him more closely, and he'll lay
down, and he stomach every once in a while will suck in sporaticly.  and
it makes funny noises, and he almost whines when this happens.  do you
think he may have eaten something bad?  i'm thinking of taking him into
a emergency clinic tomorrow anyway, since my regular vet isn't open.
please advice asap.

-kirst

aim:    Dead Head On

[Moderator's note: I responded privately but I'm sure follow-ups would
be welcome...  BIG]