From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:47:44 -0400
Hello Ferret Friends:

We have closed our ebay store due to increased costs, but still need to
raise $$ for the Lupron our elder ferrets need- We have the following
items Available-

  FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

1. A Front Carry Bag by Xtasy Etc. Denim Lined, Plaid flannel outer
with inner lead & hook to clip to ferret harness, Adjustable black
polypropolene straps for a comfortable fit. Bag measures approx. 10
inches wide x 11 1/2 inches high x 5 inches deep. Cinch cord with
easy adjust clip at top . Can easily accommodate 2 ferrets.

ALSO CAN BE USED with other small pets such as small dogs etc.
Original cost $30.00 Available now for $20.00 (US) shipping $5.00

1 B. Front Carry Bag by Xtasy Etc. Denim Lines Pink oriental Cotton
print outer. ( floral blossoms, leaves and metallic gold accent) with
inner lead & hook to clip to ferret harness, Adjustable black
polypropolene straps for a comfortable fit. Bag measures approx.
10 inches wide x 11 1/2 inches high x 5 inches deep. Cinch cord with
easy adjust clip at top . Can easily accommodate 2 ferrets.

Original cost $30.00 Available now for $20.00 (US) shipping $5.00
ALSO CAN BE USED with other small pets such as small dogs etc.

2. (3) LIXIT Water Bottle 8 oz with 45 degree wide mouth. Easy to
clean, great for travel cages and sick cages. weather resistant,
stainless steel ball point tube. Orig cost $3.25 each NOW $2.00 each
plus shipping.

3. FERRET IN THE POCKET TEE's Our high quality heavweight 14 oz cotton
tee shirts made by The Mountain. Limited number of L, XL and XXL sizes.
Originally $21 each now $12.00 each plus shipping.

4. (3) Rik-e Tik e Treat toys. NEW on Card by Superpet. No longer
made. A great toy for ferrets and felines. $5.00 each plus $1.25 (US)
shipping.

5. FERRET PEZ DISPENSER Sealed in plastic with 2 candy refills
included. $5.00 each plus $1.25 shipping

6. (2) PETTING BRUSH by Super Pet. Plastic critter shape body & handle
with soft grooming bristles to reduce shedding. NOW $3.00 plus
shipping.

MANY MANY MANY FERRETS Magazine back issues Now just $1.50 each
(ANNUALS $2.50 each)

and MODERN FERRET MAGAZINE back issues Now just $1.50 each plus
shipping.

SAVE- Grab bag issues just $1. each plus shipping!

For more information or shipping quote please email Alicia
at   [log in to unmask]

Thanks!