Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 15:12:32 -0600
Well we have finally done it!  We got two baby ferrets brother and a
sister!  They are 13 weeks old and the most rambunctious little guyz I have
ever seen in my life!  Wow are they busy!  With all the reading I have done
this past year it still doesn't quite get you prepared for the storm of
the ferrets!hehehee I chose the largest ferret from the litter his name
is Roman I think he is the emperor!hehe Then we got the only albino female
and her name is Snow she is beautiful!  I watch them in amazement!  He
picks on her and she just keeps coming back for more!  I haven't heard
any dooking noises but I have heard her screams she has also taken a few
good chomps out of my hand and won't let go sometimes!  Wow they are
stronggggggggggg!~ We brought them home last Sunday and they have had me
going like crazy ever since!  I love how their little backs arch up when
they are pouncing and playing they are so funny!  We are making them a
maze right now out of kleenex boxes they seem to really like it!  I have
found that I must get more bedding though cause I seem to be doing laundry
almost every day!  Got to learn to sew!hehehe WEll thanks for letting me
ranttttttt I just love my babies!  Hope you all have a great day!

Gwen