From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:47:16 -0400
Information on the USDA request for comments is now posted on the IFC
web site.  Materials include: the original petition, the USDA's official
notification, the transcript of Dr. Sandra Kudrak's presentation at the
2005 International Ferret Symposium and a sample letter and some points
you may want to consider when you write.

If anyone has a letter they want me to include on the site, just send it
to me.  Let me know what personal information, if any, you want included.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org