From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:51:59 -0400
Okay, not knowing that it would appear on air my husband wrote in
that I would eat Vivify if enough money was donated to BFF charity,
soooooooo I am stuck.

1. I have to make sure that it does not contain anything to which I am
allergic (because I have some severe food allergies) though I doubt
that it does.

2. I'll have to order some more since we are almost out.

3. Then if people want this to go ahead I'll have some by spoon all
by itself, then with dipping bread, and then more on salads with an
assortment of vinegar types. If there is enough demand I'll see how it
dresses for people if mixed with parsley, garlic and oregano like in
Chimichurri sauce. You don't know without trying what will compliment
what when the food is one you are not used to eating (says she who
discovered last year that she likes fig vinegar with a sweaty tasting
goat cheese).

It seems like people may have already donated all that they can right
now and there are the needed donations for the shelters coming up soon,
so unless there is strong demand to do this now, how about if folks
remind me in February and we think about possibly doing this in March?
March is always such a boring month that a bit of foolishness might be
helpful for all then, and that will allow many various holiday demands
for FML members to be past.

Linda, David, Travis, if you could let me know how much was donated to
get Linda and David to eat and comment upon the Totally Ferret foods
they sampled? If you still need at least $100 to get to $1,000 total
then I will do if for $100 or more *IF* long as I am not allergic
something in it. The label looks like it would be safe for me so I will
need April to take a list of what I am allergic to and make sure that
the equipment is not used for any of those foods, too.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html