From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:07:51 -0500
In the last few days, I have recieved roughly 20 private questions, as
well as a several on the FML.  Most of these questions tend to overlap
somewhat, so I will lump some of them together.  I will give questioners
another day or so, then post a final post answering all.  If you have a
question, send it to me right away, or better, post it on the FML so
everyone can benefit.  I'll do my best to make sure the answers are
posted by Friday or Saturday.

Bob C