From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 2009 13:40:18 -0400
On Friday, the 5th of June, while Sweet Charity and I were visiting
Doc-Doc, I was told of a young female ferret, who needed adoption.
Before Doctor Thompson could finish his story, I said I wanted her.
Later, in the day, he telephoned me and gave me her location.

During Doctor Thompson's prior discussion, with the Director of the
Lake County Animal Services, he highly recommended me, to adopt the
young female ferret.

On Monday, the 8th of June, I visited the LCAS and gave a few items, to
the young female ferret. A sleep sack, a baby blanket, two crochet eggs
and two packs of treats. This was when I learned she was confiscated,
during an illegal drug raid, sometime in late May. Also, I learned four
animals were taken: another young ferret and two small dogs. The other
ferret and one of the dogs passed away, from dehydration and
starvation.

On Monday, the 15th of June, I returned to the LCAS, with two pounds of
kitten and ferret food mixture. And a week after, with a few more toys.
A week later, with more food and treats.

On Monday, the 29th of June, I requested permission to visit the young
female ferret. The Director gave me permission and said I could visit
her, anytime during regular office hours. Since than, I have been
visiting Darling Faith, at least three times per week, on Monday,
Wednesday and Friday.

Since I have been visiting Darling Faith, she has become Spoiled
Rotten. As soon as she spots me, in the lobby, she tries to jump out
of a caretaker's arms. As soon as her feet are on the floor, of the
visitation room, she starts Dancing and Dooking, all over the place.
After my visit, when she is returned to her Jail Cell, she throws a
Fert-Tantrum. She screams and trashes everything in her solitary cage.
Also, she turns over her food and water dishes.

The person or persons, involved in the Illegal Drug Raid, must have a
Shyster, on the case. The trial has been continued twice. And, a firm
trial date has not been confirmed. The original trial dates were the
8th and 10th of July.

No matter how long it may take, I will be waiting to give Darling Faith
a new forever home. I can only imagine, how she feels, being confined,
for almost three months.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!