From:
Angela Huser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:57:42 -0600
Hi there!

We had the same problem at our last place.  In fact, there were one
inch gaps between the bottom of the door and the floor for ventilation
purposes.  What did we do?  Bought the cheap baby gates from Wal-Mart or
a place like that, fit it in the doorway, and wa-la!  No more escaping
ferrets!  NO, if you have a ferret that is so tiny that she can fit
through the spacing in the baby gate, tape cardboard to the gate.  But,
more than the likely, the wood frame of the gate will block any escapees!

GOOD LUCK!

-Angie and her gangster mob of 11 ferts and 2 rats