From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:00:47 -0700
Once again we are seeing the need for a National Transport Program.  And
you can bet this will not be the last time!  I have stated in the past
that I would be willing to help coordinate a program like this, but I am
sorely lacking in the necessary computer skills-plus I believe this would
be too large a job for just one person- but...if we had half a dozen
people involved, a program like this could work!  Instead of one person
trying to do everything....why not a network of people?  Someone to handle
the Pacific Northwest, someone is California, someone in the New England
states, a Florida volunteer.  One in the Midwest and one in the Central
states!  I gladly would take the Midwest states....any volunteers from the
other regions?  There has got to be a way to get this going....for the
ferrets!

Please, if you are the least bit interested, e-mail me and we can
discuss it!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting
anything." Clarence Darrow