From:
HannahBelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:10:46 -0800
I suppose I should be very thankful that my fert loves to be dressed up
and carted about.  I've found that some of the Marshall clothes just
don't fit well, though; either the sleeves are too long or the sweaters
are cut too big or too small.  If you just want to get some cute
pictures, try making a photo "set," getting some natural light into the
room, and using a few props to distract the ferret.  A dab of 'tone never
hurts, either, or waving a treat around to get the little guy to look at
you (or if all else fails, just holding him up).  Bandannas and hats are
the best for wearing and running around in.

Here are some shots of my boy, Riley, dressed up (sorry there are so
many; I couldn't choose!):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/vulsuniix/contestentry.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/vulsuniix/elfcostume.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/vulsuniix/bomber2.jpg