Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:42:46 -0500
Dear Fellow FML'rs,

I have permission from the breeder to post this.  There is a private
breeder in Amarillo, Texas.  I know her personally.  I hate to call her a
breeder because she treats her breeders like her pets.  They have a huge
playroom & very nice surroundings.  They get a lot of love & attention.
They have beautiful babies.

Anyway, to make a long story short, she is taking back two of her babies
from a person who got a divorce, has to move to a small apartment, can no
longer afford them, (you know the story).  They are two males, possible
three, but the two need to stay together.  They are brothers.  They are
the butterscotch color & are gorgeous!  They are now around a year old.
They are neutered & descented.  She is taking them to the vet to be checked
out to make sure they are in good health.  (Can't imagine them not being.
These are the biggest healthiest babies I have ever seen).

She would like to find them a good home.  The cost is -0-.  She just wants
to make sure they have a good loving home.

If anyone is looking, E-mail me privately & I will give you the info.

Like I said, she is a good breeder Mommy & cares what happens to the
babies she breeds.

Thank you,

Terri in Texas

P.S.  Amarillo, Texas is in the Panhandle of Texas