From:
Selina Siu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:53:14 -0500
we don't normally carry linatone or ferretone, and of course, when you
need it, all the near by petstores are out.  I'm taking care of my
roommate's ferret Sabre who's diagnosed with lymphoma (lyphosarcoma?).
the vets were distracted by an infection he has at the same time so we
realized that a bit later.  right now he's not really eating food, but
is okay with nutrical and ferretone and things like that.  I just got
some cod liver oil that I was going to mix with olive oil and and a bit
of food to get him eating a bit..  since cod liver oil is a supplement,
I'm wondering what is the max he should get, don't want to overdose him..

Sabre is probably going on chemo and pred.  not sure how those things
work, but hope there will be good results.

thanx.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite,       Sand and Bear
//                      missing Storm
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu