Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:25:29 -0600
I decided to start my own blog.  Why not.  It's pretty easy to do.  I
think I've started one of the first ferret-related blogs, although I'm
not entirely sure ;) I even have an RSS feed.  Ain't technology
wonderful?

You can see it here:
http://ferretphilosophy.blogspot.com/

or here's the RSS feed (for those of you with Aggravators... er, I mean
aggregators.. gators?..  wait something ain't right).  The hell with it,
here's the feed:
http://ferretphilosophy.blogspot.com/atom.xml

Anyways, I feel like a pioneer on the information highway.  I'll be the
3rd skeleton on your right when your wagon passes by me on the way to
Californy.

Roary
Albuquerque, NM