From:
"LOG MR. MICHAEL HACKWORTH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 10:15:00 EST
I saw the post about the MD law going into effect.  What I'm wondering is
what affect this will have on people already owning ferrets??  Will it mean
we have to do something else like have them taken from us for a period of
time to make sure they are safe or what??  Or is this just something for new
ferrets?  Just wondering.

On the Ferret notes, both are doing fine and amazingly staying out of
trouble.  Thankfully no medical worries.  Oh yea, thanks to whoever
mentioned using dog food as a snack.  My kids love it along with their
cherrios!  Hope everyones kids stay in good health.  Dooks to all.

 Mike H.
  Belle "Quarentine??  I don't wanna be stuck in a plastic bubble!"
  Spyke "Is there plenty of food in quarentine??"