From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:05:57 -0500
friends...

This page  http://www.mkaresq.com/adv1.htm
is just getting started by Kris Mewton of MKARESQ...it already has some
kids up on it...and i do hope you can open your hearts to some of these
kids... they face a life of seclusion...their mommy's and daddy's have to
face death on a daily basis... Each and every one of them is dying...this
could very well be their last Christmas... ADV is a very expensive and
emotionally draining disease...these ferrets and their mommy's and daddy's
deserve some specialness at this holiday season...

Please...consider one or more of these kids to give to this christmas...
they deserve it...

love,
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Holly, Eddie,
Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-tudes, Angel, Bugs, Snow & Sebastian...
Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Choose your ferret to help at Christmas-time at ...

The Giving Tree...   http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html
The ADV Giving Tree...   http://www.mkaresq.com/adv1.htm