From:
AM Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:00:06 -0400
Hello!
I live in Alexandria / Fairfax County & I probably will need to find a
new place to live asap.  I work in Lanham MD, so anyplace between here &
there would be good.  My ferret vet is in Woodbridge VA so I would like
to stay in VA if possible, but I'm not really in the place to be picky.

Does anyone know any ferret friendly places I could look at?  I'd
ideally like to own my own house, but after renting for so much years &
ferret illnesses I don't really have a down payment.  Plus all the
houses in my current area with two or more bedrooms are 250,000+ & I
can't really afford that right now.  I'd really like two bedrooms or a
bedroom & a den so I can have a full room for my ferrets.

I have 8 ferrets (I just adopted three more which is the problem).

I hope this is ok to post here, I haven't had much luck in finding
places - all they say is cats only or two pets max.  If you could just
email me I would appreciate it ([log in to unmask]).

Thanks,
Anna